we do nothing before us, from the technical data fro the new Samsung flagship Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge could not be more similar, but that still does not clarify the question of which of the two devices you should grab. We try one to clarify this issue once and for all. update: Both devices are available today, we have therefore revised our products and updated.
- 3 reasons why the Galaxy S6 is superfluous
- 5 Reasons Why Samsung fans will hate the Galaxy S6
- 1 What you prefer as a back-up? External private storage cloud or on the Internet?
- 1.1 Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Price and Availability
- 1.2 Cheapest offer: Samsung Galaxy S6
- 1.3 Cheapest offer: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- 1.4 Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: design and processing
- 1.5 Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Specifications
- 1.6 Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Conclusion
- 1.7 Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
What you prefer as a back-up? External private storage cloud or on the Internet?
Choose External memory or internet cloud.VS
- 2740 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.Externer memory
- 943 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.Internet-Cloud
- Samsung Galaxy S6 review: Now or never!
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge in review: The smaller Note Edge
Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Price and Availability
The Galaxy S6 is launched today and is available in three different memory sizes (32, 64, 128 GB) available. The model with 32 GB of internal storage is priced at Amazon currently around 500 euros.
Cheapest offer: Samsung Galaxy S6Best price212.99 €To the shop354.00 €To the shopCompare prices
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S6 - with and without contract
The Galaxy S6 Edge is available as of today and how the S6 also be available in three memory sizes. Amazon requires about 800 euros for the version with 32 GB of memory currently.
Cheapest offer: Samsung Galaxy S6 EdgeBest price380,00 €To the shopCompare prices
Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: design and processing
If we, the comparison between Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge is one, then the processing of both devices at a higher level could not be. Through the aluminum frame with glass front and back, a very high-quality impression and Samsung has adopted the first of the old design paradigms created for both devices.The Galaxy S6 Edge, the frame is thinner because of the curved display, which looks very elegant. / © AndroidPIT
- Samsung Galaxy S6: The camera and its features at a glance
In direct comparison with the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge works but visually much more appealing. The display flows virtually around the frame and is literally "Edge to Edge". The aluminum frame that is narrower on the sides due to the left and right curved displays, can act filigree the S6 Edge and thereby gives an even higher quality premium feel.Despite the new design, the Galaxy S6 can clearly conventional than the S6 Edge. / © AndroidPIT
But that's not all, the display of the Galaxy S6 Edge is much more innovative than the Galaxy S6 and besides, it also offers many additional functions, which certainly offer added value and not just mere gimmick. All in all, the Galaxy S6 Edge is compared with the S6, a real eye-catcher and incredibly noble, so actually there is no doubt that the Galaxy S6 Edge not only visually, but also feature better view of the product.
- Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge: 5 new features at a glance
Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Specifications
|Android 5.0.2 Lollipop + TouchWiz||Android 5.0.2 Lollipop + TouchWiz|
|5.1 inches, Super AMOLED, QHD (2,560 x 1,440 pixels, 577 ppi)||5.1 inches, Super AMOLED, QHD (2,560 x 1,440 pixels, 577 ppi)|
|Exynos 7420, octa-core, 4 x 2.1 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz||Exynos 7420, octa-core, 4 x 2.1 GHz + 4 x 1.5 GHz|
|3 GB||3 GB|
|32/64/128 GB||32/64/128 GB|
|2550 mAh||2600 mAh|
|MP 16 (back), 5 MP (front)||MP 16 (back), 5 MP (front)|
|143.4 x 70.5 x 6.8 mm||142.1 x 70.1 x 7.0 mm|
|138 g||132 g|
|WLAN, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, LTE Cat.6, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, infrared||WLAN, 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, LTE Cat.6, NFC, Bluetooth 4.1, USB 2.0, infrared|
|Wireless charging [WPC1.1 (4.6W output) and compatible with PMA 1.0 (4.2W)], fingerprint sensor||Wireless charging [WPC1.1 (4.6W output) and compatible with PMA 1.0 (4.2W)], fingerprint sensor|
|699 EUR (32 GB) 799 EUR (64 GB) 899 EUR (128 GB)||849 euros (32 GB), 949 euros (64 GB), 1.049 Euro (128 GB)|
Galaxy S6 vs. Galaxy S6 Edge: Conclusion
Should the Galaxy S6 Edge prefer the Galaxy S6? Absolutely, if not for the price. Because things look even at an additional cost of 150 euros different again. If one is willing to pay significantly more for an almost identical product? Who left the money or the S6 Edge in the course of an action or contract extension cheaper gets, should be bold and pick up the Edge model in any case. but is too expensive you the edge or if you can not get comfortable with the new display concept simple, you also give the Galaxy S6 but nothing wrong. I personally, however, would immediately pick up the Edge.
Where to buy the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge
- (18)Delivery time:In stockSamsung Galaxy S6 Edge (SM-G925F) - 32GB - Black380,00 €€ 380.00 TotalDelivery time:In stockTo the shop
- (107)Delivery time:within 2 working daysSamsung G925F Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB black sapphire399.00 €Shipping costs from 6,90 €405,90 € TotalDelivery time:within 2 working daysTo the shop
- (158)Delivery time:immediately availableSamsung Galaxy S6 Edge 32GB408.98 €Shipping costs from 6,90 €415.88 € TotalDelivery time:immediately availableTo the shop
- (227)Delivery time:Delivery within 3-5 daysSamsung Galaxy S6 edge 32GB Android black sapphire418.00 €418.00 € TotalDelivery time:Delivery within 3-5 daysTo the shop
- (3)Delivery time:immediately availableSamsung GALAXY S6 Edge - GSM - Android Phone (SM-G925FZKADBT)418.99 €418.99 € TotalDelivery time:immediately availableTo the shop