Here we will show you salt refractometer. You can see all the products from the review of our salt refractometer.
When looking for the new salt refractometer, we are helping you find the right product in our review experience.
The results of our review tests are based on the many salt refractometer and tried to choose with this test.
We have created a list of Best salt refractometer of 2017.
Best salt refractometer
- Ade Advanced Optics-Dual range refractometer. Ranges: 0-100 ppt of Salinity and 1.000 to 1.070 Specific Gravity
- Sturdy design, compact in size and light in weight, convenient to keep up and carry around.
- Features ATC (Automatic Temperature Compensation) for accurate readings.
- Measure salt water or salinity of water, ideal for aquariums and marine monitoring.
- Measures on 2 scales, Specific Gravity (D 20/20) and parts per thousand.
- Features automatic temperature compensation.
- ⭐️ DUAL SCALE REFRACTOMETER: Measures in Salinity 0 - 100ppt and Specific Gravity 1.000 - 1.070
- ⭐️ IDEAL APPLICATIONS: Aquariums, Marine Monitoring, Agricultural, Gardening & Educational Purposes (Biology Projects)
- ⭐️ AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE COMPENSATION (ATC): Automated to provide accurate measurements even with temperature fluctuations
- 0 - 28% measuring range with 0.2%division and ±0.2% accuracy
- Know the Salt Concentration in a Brine Solution for Curing Salmon, etc.
- Measuring salt in brine and test the concentration of prepared food solution, used mainly in food industry like seafood curing food, pickles, mango, etc.
- It is more accurate than a hydrometer and easy to measure. Designed for the testing the concentration of salt water and brine, perfect for use with aquarium Marine monitoring and quality control in scientific research and clinical laboratories
- Measurement range: Salinity 0 - 100 ‰, (0 - 10% salt content), SG 1.000 to 1.070 SG, Resolution: Salinity +/-1 ‰; +/-0.001 SG
- Easy to use. Place 2-3 drops sample on the main Prism and close the panel and hold the refractometer up to the light and look through the eyepiece.
- 【Automatic Temperature Compensation】 Hand-held ATC refractometer, can be used in the temperature 5-30 ℃ / 41-86℉
- 【Dual Salinity Scale】Salt content 0 ~ 100 ‰ (0 ~ 10%) and Salt specific gravity 1.000 ~ 1.070sg. Minimum scale is 1 ‰ (0.1%) or 0.001sg, more precise
- 【Easy to Use】Using distilled water to calibrate and then you can measure the saltwater and get the result
- SALINITY REFRACTOMETER for measuring the salinity of salt water quickly and accurately, ideal for agriculture, industry and research application, such as Mariculture, Fish Culture, Aquarium, Marine Survey, Water Quality Monitoring, Salt Production, Manufacture of Normal Saline, Salinity Measurement in Food Processing etc. It can also be used for medical institutions and university research.
- DUAL SCALES: The Refractometer is a equipment to measure the liquid concentration(the concentration of salt) by using the light, working basis on that the liquid with different concentrations have different light refractive index. The Measures on 2 scales: Specific Gravity (0.001, Range: 1.000 - 1.070, D 20/20,) and Parts Per Thousand (1‰, Range: 0-100‰).
- ATC FUNCTION: Automatic Temperature Compensation during 10-30℃, eliminating data errors caused by temperature changes and guaranteeing a consistent accurate result.
Here we are gonna show you salt refractometer. You can see all the products from our salt refractometer reviews.
- First of all, we are showing you table of the best salt refractometer for your better orientation to buy salt refractometer.
- Below this table is a detailed list of all salt refractometer by our review sorted by best seller rank.
- Enjoy a lot of fun by selecting your salt refractometer.
TOP 30 salt refractometer
No products for "salt refractometer" found.
With the help of these salt refractometer reviews we can choose best winner!