With widgets, data and functions can be called up with the Android smartphone soon. The small controls are placed on the home screen and provide practical shortcuts without having to rummage long settings. Here are five widgets that you should definitely install it on your Android smartphone. Watch out!
- These five apps you should uninstall immediately
- should 9 free apps that you can use right away
- 1 My new favorite phone - which you would have liked?
- 1.1 1. widgets that need any Android Smartphone: Data Rush
- 1.2 2. widgets that need any Android smartphone Weather 360
- 1.3 3. widgets that need any Android smartphone Dash Clock Widget
- 1.4 4. widgets that need any Android smartphone Google Keep
- 1.5 5. widgets that need any Android smartphone: Animated Photo Frame
My new favorite phone - which you would have liked?
Choose Huawei Mate 10 or Galaxy Note. 8VS
- 265 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.Huawei Mate 10
- 202 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.Galaxy Note 8
1. widgets that need any Android Smartphone: Data RushWith Data Rush among others Telecom and Vodafone users receive a practical overview of the used mobile data volume. / © AndroidPIT
The first widget should each congstar-, Telecom, Vodafone and 1&1 help users with mobile Internet to keep the used data volume on the Android smartphone in mind. You just have to specify in which of supported carriers of the data contract has been completed and already you shows the widget consumption as a percentage and in detail. In this case, the remaining time is displayed, in which one can consume the data volume. There are two widget formats to choose from: 1 x 1 and 4 x 1. The small 1x1 box icon shows only the consumption as a percentage of, more information can be found with the bar widget.
Compatibility: Android 2.3 orData RushData Rush Pro
2. widgets that need any Android smartphone Weather 360Weather 360 is a weather app that brings with it numerous widgets that you can customize your desired. / © AndroidPIT
This weather app is just a few months old and has a very nice look in material design style with matching animations for the current weather conditions. However, the great thing about the app include customizable widgets, and by that I mean really customizable. In addition to numerous widget formats also will have the opportunity to change each displayed widget element color and thematically. There is also a Notification Bar, which always displays the temperature and the current weather on the lock screen. Who wants to use more colors and themes for the app, may use in the in-app purchases and buy additional designs.
Compatibility: from Android 4.0.3Weather 360: PM & widget
3. widgets that need any Android smartphone Dash Clock WidgetDash Clock combines clock, scheduler, alarm clock and provides an overview of missed calls and unread e-mails. / © AndroidPIT
For a long time the Dash Clock Widget is among the top widgets from the Google Play Store. The widget combines a simple clock with various alert functions, such as e-mail, weather and missed calls. Even dates from the calendar displays the widget. After installation You must start immediately and determine what should display the widget. You have here the option to change the widget's window in size. but that's not all, because you can at will enrich the widget with extra features; about one WhatsApp notification, battery display, etc.
Compatibility: from Android 4.2DashClock widget
4. widgets that need any Android smartphone Google KeepGoogle notes provides a handy widget that you can hold your spontaneous thoughts. / © AndroidPIT
Those who like to always have a notepad on hand should even look at Google notes. Similar to Evernote can be here to hold notes, as with voice, text or images. A handy widget makes up the opening of the note app unnecessary and you work directly from the home screen, are displayed on the already created notes. You can thereby decide whether all or only notes can be seen with a special day.
Compatibility: Android 4.0+Google Keep
5. widgets that need any Android smartphone: Animated Photo FrameThe Animated Photo Frame Widget brings a photo slideshow on your home screen. / © AndroidPIT
The widget fetches a photo frame on your home screen, so you no longer have to put in the background your favorite pictures. After installation, you have to get to the home screen and then simply select an effect, the frame and the images that you want to display the widget. There are in addition to a free version and a Pro version, which pops up as no advertising and can be determined at the slideshow you beyond the time interval. In addition, You may use on the lockscreen a widget with the Pro version.
Compatibility: from Android 3.0Animated PhotoWidget