The LG G3 has been updated with Android marshmallow. Unfortunately, the update will be distributed only slowly. Here you find out, LG G3 gets what new features with your marshmallow update and how you installed the update earlier.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow: Overview for smartphones and tablets
- Android Marshmallow: features and patches
My new favorite phone - which you would have liked?
Choose iPhone X or Huawei Mate 10thVS
- 148 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.iPhone X
- 379 StimmenOoops! Something went wrong. should update helfen.Huawei Mate 10
|LG G3 (without branding)||Per PC Suite|
LG G3: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
In the spring of 2016 LG started with the distribution of the marshmallow update for the LG G3. Since the spread of the automatic over-the-air (OTA) updates precedes slow, the installation is recommended on Windows PC with the maintenance software LG PC Suite. So you can sooner your LG G3 Android update 6.0 marshmallow.The Marshmallow update for the G3 is done theoretically, since December, 2015. / © LG Polonia
LG G3: New features for the Android update
LG completes the G3 with the marshmallow update the new operating system functions. Among them are the energy saving mode Doze, authorization management at runtime and faster parts per DirectShare. Moreover, LG lists the following new features for their own software interface to:
- Knock complex codes
- Silent mode
- Automatic brightness is brighter or darker than previously
- Disconnectable Heads Up Notifications
- Renaming Qmemo in Capture +
- Renaming LG Bridge in AirDrive
This article has been updated with the marshmallow update.